Blaegrove Barn is committed to protecting your data and respecting your privacy. All data we collect will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy may change from time to time by updating this page, therefore you should check back from time to time to ensure you are happy with these changes.
This policy is effective from the 20th May 2018.
The data controller is
Blaegrove Barn part of Frank Butler Farms Ltd of Chosley Farm, The Street, North Warnborough, Nr Hook, Hampshire. RG29 1BW. email@example.com. 07966230603
The data we collect includes
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Demographic Information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We gather this information through
- Sign ups/subscribes through our website or in person
- Bookings onto our workshops
- Bookings for hire of the barn
What we do with the information
- Use the database to send out marketing emails about new workshops, special offers, and other information that we think you may find useful or interesting.
- We may contact you for market research purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we hold is kept secure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we hold.
If after you have opted-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Blaegrove Barn will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information we hold under the Data Protection Act 1988, again email us at email@example.com.