BRIEF CALENDAR OF EVENTS
BRIEF CALENDAR OF EVENTS
30th September, 11th November & 9th December HOT DESKING IN THE BARN 8:30 am - 2pm
Workshop tickets and vouchers are non-refundable and bookings cannot be changed. This does not affect your statutory rights regarding distance- and online-selling regulations. No refund will be made on failure to attend.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES & TRAINING
THURSDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2019
10am - 2pm
We are very excited to welcome Sue Llewellyn to the barn for her Social Media Essentials Workshop.
Sue has 35 years experience in PR, Broadcast, Journalism and a degree in Psychology. She combines strategic insight with practical understanding. Following a 15 year career as a journalist and reporter at BBC News, she is now an independent consultant working to develop social media strategies. She has helped a range of organisations to shape their strategic thinking and social digital engagement. Working with the BBC Academy she introduces Twitter to the BBC Newsroom and has trained teams across the BBC, Team GB, The FT, The Foreign and Commonwealth Office along with many other businesses and charities. She speaks at conferences across Europe about the psychology of social media, empowering women and driving digital change.
If you struggle to keep up with all the changes in social media and need some help getting started or perhaps you want to refresh your skills and discover the latest tips and tricks then this master class is for you.
- An overview of the current social media landscape, behaviours and trends - a quick look at what’s hot and what’s not on social media.
- Exploration of algorithms and how they work on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- How to develop a social mindset and develop a really effective social media strategy.
- Human behaviours and drivers ie. the psychology of social media and how to use this to really engage your audiences.
- Demystify jargon and understand the etiquette of each platform.
- Content creation using a selection of apps and tools.
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them - including social media law, abuse and crisis management.
The course includes welcome drinks on arrival, teas and coffees throughout the morning and a light soup lunch.
£45 per person with a maximum of 13 participants
Workshop tickets and vouchers are non-refundable and bookings cannot be changed, This does not effect your statutory rights regarding distance - and online selling regulations. No refund will be given for failure to attend.